Business Computer Service
Maintenance / Troubleshooting / Consulting
Depending on the amount of service required, we can set up maintenance contracts or pay-as-you-go arrangements – whichever works best for you. Because every business is different, please call for a free consultation to determine your individual needs and how we can help your small company address them. Here are some of the business computer service we offer:
- Remote Management – We can setup automatic 24/7 monitoring of your server and workstations. Email notification of hardware and software failures. Automated updating & maintenance (temp file deletion, etc.) Optionally includes managed antivirus.
- Backup – we can setup online or local backup systems to help protect your data in the event of a system failure or environmental problem.
- Remote Access – Do you need to be able to access your main computer when you are on the road? There are several options available for any budget.
- POCP – Plain Old Computer Problems – Hardware problems, software issues, virus and spyware removal, new equipment setup… We can do that.
- Would you like to make your home-based business look, well, a little bigger? Get your own domain so your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help set this up for you!
- Need a new website, or need your current website redone? We have a relationship with a great local company that will treat you right. Just ask!
We specialize in the Small Office / Home Office / Small Retail market. Call us today to discuss your small business and how we can help!