Home Computer Help is there for you even if your computer isn’t broken. When something just doesn’t work right, we can help you figure it out. Common computer troubleshooting questions include:
- How do I block emails from someone?
- The scanner on my new printer doesn’t work!
- My email doesn’t spell-check anymore!
- Why is the type in Internet Explorer so small?
- What is this “driver” error that pops up every time I start my computer?
- Why do I get this random error message when I close a program?
- Why did the sound stop working for internet sites?
- Why did my computer slow down all of a sudden?
- Why won’t Windows Updates load correctly?
- Why can’t I burn CDs anymore?
- Why did my iPhone stop syncing my pictures?
- Why can’t I open this email attachment?
Problems like these don’t have obvious answers. Instead, you have to find the clues, do some research, and then follow the clues to a solution. We make our living doing this process every day.
We can address these issues and many of the other things that drive you crazy in the computer world. Make your computer work for YOU, not the other way ’round.